Creation of the asset status
The first stage of the review of whether an insolvency law over-indebtedness is given, we carry out with the establishment of a property status. The assets and liabilities of the company are converted into liquidation values - i.e. values that would result from the immediate closure of the company. This reveals both hidden reserves as well as silent burdens and contingent liabilities.
- We examine customer, supplier and personnel contracts for contingent liabilities
- We clarify the situation in questionable debts and liabilities
- We may request valuation appraisals for investment and current assets
- We record the property status and document the result in writing
- We explain the results and the consequences